Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mental Health Day.

I took the day off of work today for two reasons.

1. I needed a mental health day.
2. My sinuses are not being very polite to me.

I think everyone needs a mental health day every once and awhile. Just some time for you, to clear your head and just relax. To do something nice for yourself. When I woke up this morning (after calling in) I told myself I was going to do a few things for myself. Here is my mental health check list:

1. Buy a laptop case. Yes this is completely ridiculous as I have owned my laptop for 4 months now and have never bought one. The laptop is 15.6in so it's kinda hard to come by one in the stores let alone one that looks good.

2. Blog. I'm starting to really enjoy blogging. It has been something that I have wanted to do for a really long time, but I thought I wasn't talented enough. I suck at writing and I'm not a pro in any of the fields I want to talk about. Just because I like clothes and love to shop..does that give me the right to give my opinion on a blog? Or just because I could drive around all day Sunday looking at houses, does that mean I can act like I know what I'm talking about. I'm just gonna try. If I can just inspire one person with a mood board or a tutorial on fishtail braids haha...I have done my job! I hope you continue to visit my blog and join me on this journey.

3. Relax at Schuler books with a raspberry Italian soda and half a greek salad half turkey sandwich. The food there is absolutely yummy. The turkey sandwich has Havarti cheese,cucumber,avocado,and a red pepper mayo dressing. I want to also pick up ELLE UK to get some inspiration.

Finally...I'm throwing on my Louis shawl to put the cherry on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment