Monday, March 22, 2010

A few of my favorite things....



I thought I would let you in on a few of my favorite things!

Sharpie Pens.I use these everyday at work.

Green tea. The first thing I do when I get to work is make a cup of green tea and sometimes it's the last thing I drink before I go to bed.

OPI "Bubble Bath". My go to color almost every mani. Its so clean and fresh looking and has just the right amount of pink. A must for every girl's medicine cabinet!

Flowers. There is nothing like a fresh bouquet of flowers. Whether it's one flower in a bud vase or a full arrangement, it always puts a smile on my face. Especially when it is from someone you love!

Sushi. Whenever my boyfriend asks me where I would like to go to dinner, I would have to say I ask to go to sushi 75% of the time. Sushi never lets me down. I know I will enjoy it every time. There is a great sushi place in the Grand Rapids, Mi area called Ming Ten its an all you can eat sushi place and it is AMAZING!! My favorite roll would be the Philadelphia roll..come on, sushi + cream cheese = Heaven.

PUR Minerals Bronzing Powder. I just recently started using this product and I love it. Highly recommended. Just gives the right amount of glow without looking fake and bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment